Two weeks ago I pulled out some fabric and made a pillow cover. This is something I meant to do a full year ago but sometimes I just don't get around to things until much later. Really I was just nervous about messing up on the pretty fabric, so I decided to try it out on the cute fabric. If all went wrong I could give the pillow to Bonnie for her bed since it matches her quilt.
Well what got me started two Saturdays ago was thinking I want fabric covered buttons. So I decided to give it a go and guess what - it worked!! I was so excited.
The buttons may not look like a lot at the moment but that is because they come from a much larger pattern. This is the fabric I'm using for the couch pillows.
I've now cute out all the fabric for one pillow but I don't think I will get to it till Tuesday, I don't trust myself today.
On another note is anyone having as hard of a time moving photos around in their post - it is really getting ridiculous.
monster mondays – two dollars
12 hours ago