Friday, March 6, 2009

Feels like a long time

I was going through old photos yesterday and found this one of Bonnie when she was just one week old.



I can't believe how perfect she is. I looked at this photo last night and with all my pregnancy hormones I started to cry. Oh my goodness it was ridiculous.

I just love this photo. She is laying in her blessing dress on her quilt from Grandma McLean. She still sleeps with that quilt and calls it the grandma quilt. It is really cute. It just amazes me how little she is here and how she's grown into such a big girl. Thank goodness for pictures so we can be reminded of these little treasures.

5 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Sally, how true! I love to look through the photos of when the kids were little. Bonnie is perfect in this picture though. I love it!

Krissie said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. She is so adorable!

Donna said...

Look at how FAT she is! It's adorable!

Lonita said...

So sweet! What cute round cheeks! Love the quilt, too!

Grandpa said...

And the best part is, those photos get better as you get older. They still bring tears, but also much joy. Memories and family are the most important possessions we have. Treasure them.