Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bonnie turned 4

I wanted to post this last week but found myself on vacation and really just having way too much fun to do anything serious.

Last Friday our little Bonnie Jean turned 4. I can't even imagine where the time has gone.

Here is Bonnie only minutes old.

With the birth of this little girl our entire world changed. Last week we were able to celebrate with my parents her birthday. This was such a big deal for her. She was talking about this party for weeks before it happened and anyone who listened learned she was going to Grandpa & Grandma McLean's house for her birthday. I think it turned out just as fun as she thought it would be.

Opening her princess castle. She was very excited.


The look of happiness, I think.

My Mom helped big time on getting the princess cake created. Thanks Mom, we know she loved it.
Bonnie & the cake. I just love that she's petting the Barbie's hair.

There is so much more that I want to say concerning these past four years, but I've got a million things to do. We arrived home last night and then it took another two hours to get the baby asleep. There is so much cleaning to do it's not even funny. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Krissie said...

I can't believe how big she is now! And she is smiling for the pictures! I'm glad you had a good vacation!

Grandpa said...

It was a great week and we all had such a great time. Of course now we are trying to get back to normal - whatever that is!

Jeni Allen said...

I loved how the cake turned out. So totally cute! I think my girls would have liked that. I don't know why I never tried. Maybe for Sydney's 9th, maybe not. Happy Birthday Bonnie!

Lonita said...

Seems like just yesterday we were out there for Thanksgiving when you were pregnant with Bonnie - can't believe she's 4 already. Cute cake - I love how sweet she is with the cake!

quilts and quirks said...

The cake was easy and looks so cute. Bonnie was so happy with it. The week was so much fun. It was extra special being able to celebrate a granddaughter's birthday.