Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged

So I've never been tagged before.

10 years ago I...

1. falling in love with Jay
2. moved to Spanish Fork Utah
3. learning to swing dance
4. working at a mutli-level marketing company taking orders
5. living in my sister's basement

5-Things on my "to-do" list today

1. make cookies
2. feed the family dinner
3. work at the office
4. sleep
5. charge my phone

5 snacks I enjoy

1. cake
2. chocolate
3. soda
4. cake
5. cookies

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. buy an apartment in Manhattan
2. Make Manhattan my summer residence
3. Visit Tokyo regularly & purchase oodles of Japanese fabric
4. Hire a housekeeper, cook, and personal assistant
5. Buy a restored muscle car for daily driving

5 Jobs I've had

1. cleaned apartments in the summer
2. worked at a coffee shop
3. worked at multilevel marketing company
4. worked at a pizza place
5. mom

Not sure if anyone reads this besides family, so I tag: Lonita

No comments: