Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Family


Three mom, 1 grandma, 2 daughters, 2 granddaughters - you figure it out
Originally uploaded by DanMcLean

From left to right this is my Sister, Suzanne, my mother, JoAnn, and me. the babies are Hattie (Suzanne's newest baby and my little Charlotte).

I love Fridays. During tax season I get so busy that my sister Suzanne and I don't get to see each other very often. Suzanne suggested this tax season that we meet for lunch every Friday. It's been a hit so far.

Plus it gives the kids a chance to play with each other. They are as excited as we are every Friday.

So see you soon sis.

5 comments:

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Fabulous family picture

quilts and quirks said...

I just need to put on my magic wings and arrive for lunch today. How's house? How fun. This is killing me being so far away.

Student Entrepreneur said...

We did have tons of fun!! I love the sister time!! And we let Mike come today too!!

Lonita said...

Friday lunch is a great idea. Hope your tax season is going well!

Grandpa said...

I do love that photo and Mom rates it as one of her favorites!