Wednesday, April 8, 2009

lunch time

Lunch time is a dirty time at my house. Somehow tons of dishes get dirty as well as the two spots where the children sit to each lunch.



This is Chas's hands on or off approach to eating. We had Mac & Cheese yesterday and he prefers to tip the bowl so he can shovel the food into his mouth. He likes to do this with any food. Jay and I just giggle because it really is cute.

Now on a sad note - Bonnie saw pictures of my parents down in Vegas when some of my siblings and their kids were visiting. Bonnie said that's Grandma, I want to see Grandma. Then she saw my dad and said That's my Grandpa. As a very hormonal pregnant woman I was on the verge of crying. Ugh the emotions of pregnancy.

5 comments:

Lonita said...

Nice. So much more efficent than those annoying spoons.

Student Entrepreneur said...

I always just feed him the mac and chesse - I don't like cleaning up messes:) I will have to remember that I can just give it to him and that works too!!

Donna said...

I second what Bonnie says. I wanna see my parents!

quilts and quirks said...

We could all live in the same city, but not right next door, then the grandkids could visit. That would be so cool.

Jeni Allen said...

Can't wait until next month. Sisters weekend, here we come!