Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hats

On the way home from Donna's house on Monday Jay, I, and the kids stopped in at this store. We had entirely way too much fun. We found a small grill/restaurant in the middle of the store. It looked as if we'd found lunch and boy were their onion rings delicious. Then we trailed around the store some more and found red felt cowboy hats for the kids. I've been looking for these kind of hats for a long time. They remind me of the cool red felt cowboy hat my mom had as a child. Needless to say the stop was well worth our time.


Here's a photo of Chas with his hat on amongst all our camping gear from last weekend.

5 comments:

quilts and quirks said...

He was made for this cowboy hat. Now he is ready for the rodeo. Yes, it looks just like my hat. I still have it. Lots of fun.

Aim said...

It's been a really long time since I have been to smith and edwards, maybe we should check it out again sometime. That hat is so cute on Chas!

Lonita said...

Too cute! Looks like he loves it, too!

Jeni Allen said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! I can't wait to see the kids in August. It's so far away!!!

FAPORT International said...

cute kid, i love the hat...