Thursday, May 10, 2007

One Project Done

Tonight I headed over to a friend's for a baby shower. We really had a great time and the cake was good. I just love cake so any chance to have a piece of cake you'll find me there.

I have been working hard on the presents for tonight's gifts and I am so happy how they turned out. I say I've been working hard because I don't really ever have much free time and when I do all I want to do is create stuff.
So back to the gifts. I got this was a great idea and so I went with it. I thought maybe I should add some bibs too. So this is what I ended up with.

Making the bibs were a big learning experience because I have never truly quilted before. I bib with the hippos worked out great but I had a tough time with the second bib. I think it all came down to the fact that the fabric was stretchy and I'm not used to that. But thankfully nobody noticed that tonight and she loved the gift.

No comments: