Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My little girl

We have so much fun with our little Bonnie. Her manners and sillinessr make us laugh long after she's gone to bed for the night.

Yesterday we moved all of the office furniture off the front porch to the front room while soem workers adjust the level of the floor on the office/porch. This means Bonnie has access to all the files that are at her height. So last night Jay and I were working on some documents together at my computer. All of the sudden we hear a rustling of paper and a rip. We both turned around and ask Bonnie what she was doing with the paper. When she hears we've noticed she is doing something she shouldn't she throws her hands up in the air and runs away giggling. Now how are we supposed to discipline someone who is so darn cute when she gets in trouble.

I finally finished a simple dress for Bonnie. I had some extra fabric so I made her a little bag to carry her books with. I really love how it turned out.

No comments: