Tuesday, May 1, 2007

not much here

I unfortunately have not been up to doing very much at all craft wise. Last Saturday instead of working on the sundress for Bonnie like I had planned I called my sister up and we went shopping. I had such a good time. It was so wonderful and nice to take time out to see my sister. My sister and I live just far enough apart that it makes it tough to see each other sometimes.

I do plan on finishing Bonnie's sundress this week. I also have a few deadlines on needing to make some baby gear. I have a baby shower to attend next week and luckily she is having a boy. I also wanted to make something for my cousin who just had a baby boy. Luckily, I bought three yards of this cute baby boy fabric at JoAnn's a few weeks ago and now I have a chance to use it. I have no idea what to make but this is such a cool idea I think I might try it and then make a matching bib.

Other than that I am excited to see Sally's shop open today. I can't wait to see what is for sale.

No comments: