Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Two Months

It's hard to believe it's almost been a month since I last posted. It's not because I don't' have anything to say it's mainly because my hands are always busy doing something. Having three kids to care for seems to find me busy all day long.

What I can't believe is that it's been 2 months since Charlotte arrived in our world. She has really adapted well to living in a crazy family with a very crazy mama.


Not to mention she survives being loved by her siblings.


Last Friday I was able to sew for maybe the second time since Charlotte's birth. I didn't really do a whole lot besides attach the stars to my Christmas table runner. I started the table runner last Christmas but ran out of steam once I finished all the Christmas presents & Bonnie's Christmas dress. I really like how it is coming together myself.


Then I bought this other Christmas panel. It is super cute and I bought more fabric to match it. I have no clue as to what I'm going to make but I'd love to have a Christmas quilt to have to snuggle under during December & Christmas morning.

3 comments:

Lonita said...

I'm amazed you can get sewing done with 3 kids running around! I love the table runner - it's turning out beautiful.

Donna said...

Wow, it took me years to recover from having number 3! You're doing great!

quilts and quirks said...

The stars look fabulous on the table runner. The Christmas panel is very cute. I think two borders around the panel would do for a lap quilt. I love the reindeer on the fabric. I always thought it takes 6 months to get back to some kind of normal. That meant dinner on the table and clean clothes for the family. It just takes time to adjust. Don't be too hard on yourself.