Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby News

My sister-in-law had her first baby last Saturday. Being an auntie I must say I haven't seen a more adorable baby since my little Chas was born.



I made some fun onsies and bibs for the little guy but as usual forgot to take photos of him. So I snuck a photo off their website to show you one how cute this little boy is and two how honored I am that he was dressed in a onsie from me when he came home from the hospital. (my photo is not so good so if you'd like to see better pics of Joshua check out their site)




Congrats Tim & Lonita and might I add Job Well Done! We are all so happy for you!

2 comments:

Lonita said...

Thanks, Sally! Today Joshua is wearing his cute little monkey onesie - I'll have to get a pic of him in it - they're perfect for the warm weather we're still having and they're one of the few clothing items the little guy isn't swimming in!

quilts and quirks said...

This onies looks so cute. Now we have another "J" person in the family. I still can't believe his hair. It's so long and dark. Wonderful.