Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not a baby anymore

Few things continually remind my that my first born, Bonnie, is no longer my baby. This is very tough for me because she was such a cute baby. Let's see first she throws tantrums all the time and if anyone knows cute babies - they don't do that. She no longer naps - life is not what it used to be. And sadly I cut her hair for the first time today. This was indeed very very tough. Her hair was mid back and she always had a lot of tangles. Plus she doesn't like me pulling it back anymore and so it is always in her face and looking terrible. So I pulled out some scissors and cut it shoulder length or at least close to that - she wouldn't keep still. So now I am feeling some remorse because she is truly not my baby anymore. She had her first hair cut today.

No comments: