Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm almost off

Soon I'll be heading off to the hospital. I can't wait. Mainly because they haven't let me eat or drink anything since midnight last night!

Wish me luck because it's my second major operation but I know I'll be just fine. Actually I'm looking forward to my vacation at the hospital. NO diaper changes, making meals, and I get to watch TV all day long. Could I ask for a better vacation.

Tonight Jay is going to bring the kids to see their little sister, I must admit I'm looking forward to them finally getting to meet her. Plus it will be nice for them to finally figure out what we've been talking about for the past 9 months.

Have a fun 4th!

5 comments:

Student Entrepreneur said...

Good luck!! I will see you later today!! Can't wait to see that cute little girl!!!

Donna said...

I love staying in the hospital too. It is the best!

quilts and quirks said...

I'm on pins and needles, too. Hospital Food was good, I didn't have to fix it. The stay was a little vacation for me. Can't wait to see the little girl.

Jeni Allen said...

congratulations on the new baby, I hope it was an uneventful procedure! Can't wait to find out the name!

Aim said...

I have been waiting with anticipation to hear how the baby is and how Sally is and how the vacation in the hospital went. I hope everything went well!